RE: Porting to OS/400: 3rd patch release

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:04:26 +0200

This patch implements http(s), ftp(s), ldap, dict and telnet, both in
ASCII and EBCDIC on OS/400. It includes support for the ILE/RPG
language.
Almost all OS/400 specific code and tools are located in the
packages/OS400 subdirectory. Updates to the regular tree files are only
conditional inclusions.

Please read packages/OS400/README.OS400 for more info.

Since libcurl was not available until now on OS/400, I may be surprised
if some OS/400 user fall on that. If it's the case however, I would be
glad if this curious user can tell me about his experience with this
patch. If this user does not exist, I will probably commit the patch as
is in a few days.

Happy testing !

Patrick