Re: HTTP Post with big data

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:56:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, vikram wrote:

> I'm using curl version 7.16.2

> While doing post of buffer with length more than 15000 bytes curl sends big
> chunk of garbage values at end of the buffer.

There's no magic limit of 15000 in libcurl's POST code...

> Following is the header in that case, header length seems got garbled as
> -94.

What do you mean? Isn't the length the correct size of the given string?

> Do I need to set any flag or length anywhere to pass big data in single
> post?

No, but could it possibly be that you don't keep the post data around until
libcurl is done with it?

Can you please provide a full example source snippet that reproduces this
problem?