HTTP Post with big data

From: vikram <vikram_at_kenati.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 19:09:50 +0530

Hello,

I'm using curl version 7.16.2
While doing post of buffer with length more than 15000 bytes curl sends
big chunk of garbage values at end of the buffer. Following is the
header in that case, header length seems got garbled as -94.

=> Send header, -94 bytes (0xffffffa2)
0000: POST /cwmpWeb/CPEMgt HTTP/1.1
001f: Authorization: Basic YWNzX3Rlc3RfdXNlcjphY3NfdGVzdF9wYXNzd29yZA=
005f: =
0062: Host: 216.61.48.231:8003
007c: Accept: */*
0089: Cookie: JSESSIONID=GQJc8nBS6GpGvTCp9zqL78RctdsyT85JCZF9GbD3fjJCm
00c9: VVQpqFX!-569255361
00dd: Expect:
00e6: Content-Type: text/xml
00fe: SOAPAction: ""
010e: SOAPAction: ""
011e: SOAPAction: ""
012e: Content-Length: 14574

If I send data with length less than 14000 it works fine. Data is simple
xml with strlen showing length exactly as that of Content-Length(i.e. no
binary 0 in between).
Do I need to set any flag or length anywhere to pass big data in single
post?

Regards,
Vikram.