Brain-fart question...

From: Hall, Scott (GE Healthcare, consultant) <Scott.G.Hall_at_ge.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 14:40:31 -0400

I know that my brain must be fried or something but I must be missing
something..

I am sucessfully transferring individual files via FTP (and TFTP) -
using my own
write function and all.

But now I need to emulate the "mget" and "mput" behavior, and I just
can't get
my head wrapped around how to do an "mget" ("mput" is easy: get a list
of the
source files using your OS's and compiler's directory lister -- eg.
posix vs
MS vstudio -- and map the input regular expression against the list to
find
matches, and individually transfer matching files using my previous
"put"
function).

For example, if I can get a list of files in the directory specified in
the
input regular expression on the remote system, I can then similarly
transfer
individual matched filenames using my existing "get" function.

But what the heck are the sequence of curl_easy*() functions to get a
list of
files and their byte sizes (and maybe timestamps) from a remote
directory?!?
(ala the FTP "dir" command)

- sgh