Re: These test cases failed: 613 614

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:17:05 -0700

On Sun, Jul 15, 2007 at 08:29:22AM -0400, Daniel Johnson wrote:
> Just to add more information, while 613 and 614 are failing for me, I'm
> using libssh2 0.15, not the latest CVS.

I've checked in a change to the test harness to fix these tests on the
current autobuilds (this won't affect your crash, however). I still think
the directory output format used by libcurl in the old libssh2 case should
be revisited, but this patch at leasts lets the tests pass on some platforms
in the short term.

>>> Dan