Re: EPSV and PASV Errors from Dreamhost

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:37:53 -0700

On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 02:52:48PM +0800, Jofell Gallardo wrote:
> I kinda don't understand your question. But that is the full log. It just
> cycles and cycles and re-uploads the item over and over again.

Then you're admitting it's not the full log! :^) Actually, the part you
posted started with "Remembering we are in dir..." which is definitely not
the first thing that would appear in a curl log. I'd like to see the log
starting from the beginning, up to the first time where you experience a
problem. Is the upload URL available to the public?

>>> Dan