Re: EPSV and PASV Errors from Dreamhost

From: Jofell Gallardo <jofell_at_xackup.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:52:48 +0800

On 7/17/07, Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com> wrote:

> What is the sequence that led to this state? That's where the
> roots of the 226 bad response lie. Can you post a complete log?

I kinda don't understand your question. But that is the full log. It just
cycles and cycles and re-uploads the item over and over again.
It's not that I don't want to give the source code, but it's just too
stereotype... I just followed the instructions in your manual.

Do you think reusing the same handle has caused this? Sorry but I just used
hardcore libcurl for like 4 months now... I used to live with CurlHandle
before.