Re: error fetching page on redirect to relative url

From: Wing Yung <wingerz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:50:44 -0400

Hi,

It looks like it is getting stuck going along the following code path:

curl_easy_perform
  Curl_Transfer
    Transfer
      gets stuck in the while loop surrounding the select call

Unfortunately I did not write the original code so I can't answer all
of your questions. There is no proxy server. I tried forcing a HTTP1.0
connection but that didn't fix it. Not sure about the
pipelining/multi-interface.

Thanks,
Wing