Re: SFTP create missing directories

From: Tom Regner <tomte_at_tomsdiner.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 09:56:12 +0200

On Wednesday, 13. June 2007, James Housley wrote:
> On Jun 13, 2007, at 11:58 AM, Tom Regner wrote:
[...]
> > Ok - have something nearly ready, but it's off to home and kids
> > time - code
> > comes tomorrow. Shall I continue to post patches, or is it from now
> > on better
> > I simply mail the function-snippet - whatever is easier for you to
> > include
> > into your codebase.
>
> Enjoy. Mail the function when you are happy with it.
Here it is. Directories should be created only if they are indeed missing.
Should permissions be checked prior to the creation attempt?
It passed my small tests - might not be perfect :-D but is a lot better than
the previous version.

kind regards,
Tom

--
Tom Regner -- Jabber: tomte_at_tomsdiner.org
http://www.tomsdiner.org