Re: Newbie: problem with libraries

From: <phiroc_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:40:51 +0200

Hello,

I just renamed libcurl.dll.a libcurl.lib and crashed my linker.

cd C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\My Documents\WatcomProjects\curltest
wmake -f "C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\My
Documents\WatcomProjects\curltest\curltest.mk" -h -e "C:\Documents and
Settings\xxx\My Documents\WatcomProjects\curltest\curltest.exe"
wlink name curltest d all SYS nt op m libp lib libf libcurl.lib op maxe=25 op q
op symf @curltest.lk1
Error(E14): Cannot execute (wlink): No error
Error(E42): Last command making (C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\My
Documents\WatcomProjects\curltest\curltest.exe) returned a bad status
Error(E02): Make execution terminated
Execution complete