libcurl dll with .net web service

From: Daniel Zachary <daniel_at_lavitsky.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:43:46 -0400

Hello,

I developed a .Net 2.0 Web Service in c# that uses the the libcurl.net
(by Jeff Phillips) binding. While this binding is great it uses version
7.13 of libcurl. I have run into some trouble on some machines and it
seems that updating to a newer version of libcurl would be the key.
However I cannot get any libcurl dlls to work with libcurl.net. I have
searched all over and seen suggestions to update to newer libcurl
versions but no implementation. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan