Re: libcurl base HTTP transport for Axis2/C

From: Aleksandar Lazic <al-curllibrary_at_none.at>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 09:15:21 +0200

On Fre 08.06.2007 11:12, Dinesh Premalal wrote:
>On 6/8/07, Aleksandar Lazic <al-curllibrary_at_none.at> wrote:
>>
>>You use mempools it would be nice to see if
>>
>>http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_global_init_mem.html
>>
>>make any changes in your setup ;-)
>
>Is there any advantages I could gain through using mempools. I would
>like to make them accordingly :)

Well I have started a project, but never ended, and in this I have used
this init and I have seen some fewer malloc calls and a small
performance boost.

Don't ask me where the code is, it's too far in the history sorry :-(.

As in the page is written pay attention this manipulates the heart of
libcurl ;-)

Hth

Aleks