exact number of connections (was Re: limit connection cache growth on multi interface)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 22:53:39 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007, Robert Iakobashvili wrote:

> Is there any option to configure the exact number of connections to be used
> by curl handle for page fetching from a HTTP server?

I'm not following. libcurl will only and always use one single connection to
do a HTTP request.

The question is rather what libcurl does with the connection after that
request is done, and that's where the connection cache comes in.

Can you elaborate on your question as I'm sure I'm just being thick.