Re: patch for VMS build

From: Steve Little <steve.little_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:01:22 +0100

On 4/25/07, Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Commited with some changes to hide platform specific details in code.

Great, thanks

> Please, verify if CVS version is OK for you.

I'll check that out now, and confirm.

> Have you considered the possibility of setting up an VMS autobuild ?
> Its the fastest way to detect and avoid regressions on any platform.

I'd love to, but it might be difficult to find a host to run it on. I
doubt I'd be able to use my employer's hardware for this, since we
need the resources for client load. And relatively few people have VMS
systems around for hosting this sort of thing. I'll look into whether
the Deathrow folks would be willing to host this...
(http://deathrow.vistech.net/)

I've not got the test cases running on VMS yet either, so I'd like to
get that working first.

Thanks again,

Steve