Re: libcurl, SCP/SSH2, and Visual Studio

From: Matthew Veenstra <matts_lists_at_tribalmedia.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:28:05 -0700

        You can compile with VS2005. It works. Just us the make files. Or
build your own projects. If you use the latest versions of VS you
have some fun manifest crap to wrestle...but it all can work.

        As for the .lib you can call your .lib file (exported symbols for
linking etc.) whatever you like. I guess curl uses curllib.lib. I
use my own make files on windows so never noticed this.

Hope that helps,
Matt