Re: Misc. SSH improvement patch

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 23:13:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 2 Apr 2007, Nick Zitzmann wrote:

> 2. Removed a bunch of carriage returns from failf() calls; I understand
> they're not supposed to be there

Oh, indeed nice!

The only problem I found with your patch is how you add code that:

  1. uses libssh2_sftp_last_error() to get the libssh2 error and creates a
     string for failf()

but then...

  2. calls libssh2_error_to_CURLE() to get a CURLcode out from it, but that
     function gets a different error code from libssh2 since it will use
     libssh2_session_last_error() and not libssh2_sftp_last_error() !

My suggestion is that we modify libssh2_error_to_CURLE() to take the libssh2
error code as an argument instead. What do you say about that? We can probably
also remove the infof() from within that function.