spreading the work load

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:42:26 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

I'm very grateful for all the patches and work we get submitted to the project
these days.

I just want to mention that I really appreciate if others than me also read
patches, try them out and provide feedback to the list and the patch author,
as it could help to somewhat reduce the work load that ends up on me.

During the recent few weeks, I seem to constantly battle with about 5 libcurl
debug issues and 7 patches, and by the time I manage to complete, accept or
discard one, there are one or two more coming in...

Thanks for your understanding and help!