Java libcurl question

From: Kilian Perdomo Curbelo <malik_b__at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 11:32:45 +0000

Could anybody post an example on how to save the https headers into a file
or a variable? All i can do is outputting them on the screen like this:

CURL prueba=new CURL();
CurlGlue parametros=new CurlGlue();
parametros.setopt(prueba.OPT_URL,"https://nexus.passport.com/rdr/pprdr.asp");
parametros.setopt(prueba.OPT_HEADER,1);
parametros.setopt(prueba.OPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER,0);
parametros.setopt(prueba.OPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST,0);
parametros.perform();
parametros.finalize();

As I said this outputs the info on the screen. On the documentation they say
using OPT_WRITEINFO and a string as parameters on setopt, this would put the
headers into the string, but it doesn't work for me. Thanks.

Descubre la descarga digital con MSN Music. Más de un millón de canciones.
http://music.msn.es/