RE: SSL Context not cleaned up in multi handle

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:50:19 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007, Shmulik Regev wrote:

> Although my original post went somehow unnoticed,

It didn't go unnoticed, a lack of a reply on the list doesn't imply that.
(lib)curl is "just" my spare time hobby and I do have a full time paid job and
a family with a wife and two kids to take care of as well.

If an important mail doesn't get a reply within say two seeks or so, then it
could be a valid "unnoticed" warning and a re-send would be a good idea.