Re: I just don't know how, where, why it crash

From: Victor <victor_at_kinmen.info>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 16:47:25 +0800

Daniel Stenberg 提到:

> On Sat, 10 Feb 2007, Victor wrote:
>
>> I am writting a robot that can download useful data web by web. But
>> it crash sometimes when it's running. I just don't know how, where,
>> why my program crash .
>

> That's why the debugger was invented!

So you want me to use debugger to find where the problem is??? And then???

I tired.... But the crash is happened in another thread.
Not in my code......I don't know what libcurl do in that thread..

Ok.... maybe my program have some problems.
What if the example in libcurl?
I modified the example 10-at-a-time.c in document/example to run a lot
of task.
It crash too......

http://myweb.fcu.edu.tw/~d9529769/curl.cpp

I use this libcur packge : libcurl-7.16.0-win32-nossl-sspi.zip
IDE : Code::Blocks nightly build
Compiler : GCC

If I found where it crash... But it is in libcurl ... what can I do?
I have to write a lib to get web ....deal with http.... Or use another
library...Or some day some guys find the same problem... and youguys say
"That's why the debugger was invented! "?
What can I said? use debugger to fix a problem in library?