IRIX 6.2 MIPS C 6.2 o32 - Daily builds

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:57:26 +0100

Hi Tor,

Daily build log and patch archeology mode ON. ;-)

Daily build of "IRIX 6.2 MIPS C 6.2 o32" is showing warnings when
linking curl (main.o timeval.o ... and libcurl library) related with
the fact that curlx_tvnow, curlx_tvdiff, curlx_tvdiff_secs and
Curl_tvlong are defined more than once.

I don't know how long this has been happening, but I could swear that
this has not always been like this.

If I'm not wrong, you've mentioned time ago that you kept around build
logs for past builds. Would it be possible to find out which is the
last date in which the build log does not contain the string
"definition of curlx_tvnow in timeval.o preempts that definition" for
a build that actually did run the testsuite ?

-n32 exhibits the same behaviour as -o32.

Flaky memory or there once existed an -64 ABI build for IRIX 6.2 ?

Just trying to gather further info before messing around ;-)

--
-=[Yang]=-