I just don't know how, where, why it crash

From: Victor <victor_at_kinmen.info>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:07:52 +0800

I am writting a robot that can download useful data web by web.
But it crash sometimes when it's running.
I just don't know how, where, why my program crash .
Because somethies it crash far from the program began, sometimes it
crash just right away when I run it.
So I sparate my program into different parts, and run a lot of tasks to
make sure which part causes crash.

Now I found that at last the HttpTask part wrote with curl causes crash.
Even so, I still don't know why it crash. Is it a bug? Or it cause by my mistake?
I just don't know....

This is the call stack contents when crash happened
#0 76EF2E5A DnsRecordSetCopyEx() (C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnsapi.dll:??)
#1 02CDF394 ??() (??:??)
#2 0025FE4C ??() (??:??)
#3 00000000 ??() (??:??)
#4 00000000 ??() (??:??)
#5 002604CC ??() (??:??)
#6 002600D0 ??() (??:??)
#7 00000010 ??() (??:??)
#8 0025FE10 ??() (??:??)
#9 0000003C ??() (??:??)
#10 00000009 ??() (??:??)
#11 0024AC64 ??() (??:??)
#12 76EF2EA8 DnsRecordSetCopyEx() (C:\WINDOWS\system32\dnsapi.dll:??)
#13 00240000 ??() (??:??)
#14 00240000 ??() (??:??)
#15 00000000 ??() (??:??)
#16 00000000 ??() (??:??)
#17 02CDF368 ??() (??:??)
#18 0025FE4C ??() (??:??)
#19 00000000 ??() (??:??)
#20 00000000 ??() (??:??)
#21 0025FE18 ??() (??:??)
#22 00000046 ??() (??:??)
#23 00000000 ??() (??:??)
#24 00000000 ??() (??:??)
#25 00000001 ??() (??:??)
#26 00000000 ??() (??:??)
#27 00000000 ??() (??:??)
#28 00000000 ??() (??:??)
#29 00000000 ??() (??:??)

This the program I modified for testing curl part

http://myweb.fcu.edu.tw/~d9529769/main.cpp
http://myweb.fcu.edu.tw/~d9529769/HttpTask.h
http://myweb.fcu.edu.tw/~d9529769/Exception.h
http://myweb.fcu.edu.tw/~d9529769/CurlHttpTask.h

The version of libcurl is : libcurl/7.16.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7e zlib/1.2.2
The IDE I use is Code::Blocks
Compiler is MinGW

Could youguys help me, please.
Thans a lot.