Re: Windows SDK 2003 support for XP and XP x64

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 01:08:18 +0100

Hi,
>> I have not yet found how to build and run the tests.
here's a batch I use:
@echo off
if (%MSDevDir%)==() call d:\projects\VCVARS32.BAT
Set CVS_PASSFILE=d:/projects/autobuilds/checkout/.cvspass
set ZLIB_PATH=d:/projects/autobuilds/checkout/zlib-1.2.3
set OPENSSL_PATH=d:/projects/autobuilds/checkout/openssl
d:
cd\projects\autobuilds\checkout
perl curl/tests/testcurl.pl --target=vc-ssl-zlib --setup=setup_vc > d:\projects\autobuilds\reports\msvc-sslz.log
cd ..
if not (%1)==(send) goto END
curl -s -F file=@d:\projects\autobuilds\reports\msvc-sslz.log http://curl.haxx.se/auto/upload.cgi
echo.
:END

you can do the initial CVS download with:
@echo off
echo [ enter return when prompted for password ]
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous_at_cool.haxx.se:/cvsroot/curl login
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous_at_cool.haxx.se:/cvsroot/curl checkout curl

> They've always been lagging behind on windows and I'm not sure of their
> status now either.
I think I tested a month ago, and AFAICT that worked.....

If you cant get it working, and you're able to give me access through RDP or VNC then I might be able to help you; just contact me privately.

Guenter.