Re: Autobuild for Windows XP x64

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 22:39:12 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007, Robert (Bob) A. Monat wrote:

> If you do not have automatic daily libcurl builds for Windows XP x64 (64
> bit) and Windows XP (32 bit) using the Windows Server 2003 SDK, I'd be
> willing to set up a machine to do this. I would like some help in setting up
> the job to run automatically.

I would be very happy for such a contribution! The autobuilds are very useful
for verifying that things build fine on a wide range of platforms. It is easy
to accidentally break things that might not happen for the platform(s) you
personally have and develop on/for.

> Also, I am willing to contribute release packages, preferably hosted on
> another machine. I have not seen instructions on how to do this.

I can take care of the hosting if you just build them! Contact me privately
for details.

> Because I have gotten benefit from libcurl, it is time for me to contribute.

Thank you for thinking and acting like that!