CURLE_WRITE_ERROR

From: Shiou Ming, Lee <lenzge_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:03:16 +0000 (GMT)

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie to curl and was spenting last two days to
figure out how to use it. Here are the very first two
questions I'm having for now:

I ran the sample simple.c that is included in the
downloaded source of curlc, which is working fine.
However, by adding the following line and
corresponding callback function:

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION,
write_data);

curl_easy_perform() always returning CURLE_WRITE_ERROR
although the callback function itself is empty and
just returns a zero (I tried to make it returns 1 but
result is the same).

Secondly, the write_data() also having problem to
receive data over 7057 bytes. The complete data will
be output to screen if CURLOPT_WRITEFUNCTION is not
been used. Is there any additional step I need to do
in order for the callback write_data() to receive all
the data?

Thanks in advance. :)