Re: Libcurl & Borland c++ 6 personal, linker errors

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:46:00 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007, Kamil Czapnik wrote:

(please don't top-post, it makes following a thread much harder)

> But you guys link with libcurl all the time, right?

Yes we do. But very few of us use Borland c++, afaik.

> Can you give me some hints who to do that? I'm willing to do anything
> necessary to follow your instructions :)

There's a distributed set of Makefiles for borland in the curl sources, I'm
sure you could dig up some info in there on how it could be done:

http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl/src/Makefile.b32?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup