Re: Libcurl & Borland c++ 6 personal, linker errors

From: Kamil Czapnik <raukgorth_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:32:20 +0100

I know, that's my problem. I googled for some answers, they only tell
to make a .lib file and include it to project. I've done that already
and linker is still not amused.
I'm sorry that I'm only a first semester student. I don't know
anything yet about linking with something that simple placing files in
right places won't help.
But you guys link with libcurl all the time, right? Can you give me
some hints who to do that? I'm willing to do anything necessary to
follow your instructions :)