Re: Patch to add NSS support to curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 12:12:07 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Rob Crittenden wrote:

>> - you don't follow the bracing standard of the curl code all over
>
> Sigh, yes, I did my best as I coded but the two-space indent was driving me
> mad :-)

I think the indents were fine, I was just remarking on the brace positions.
And it is a minor detail, I'm not getting upset! ;-)

> Do you have an indent formula for fixing things up? No problem if you don't,
> just hoping.

No I don't, I normally just use the curl-style.el emacs config and M-x
c-indent-line-or-region ... (which isn't a full indent equivalent)

>> BTW, do you know if this would build on/for windows as well?
>
> I haven't tried it but NSS is cross-platform so it should work fine.

Yeah, I was just curious. We can leave that to Windows users willing to
explore NSS in curl.