FW: HTTP GET using easycurl - HTTP chunks in HTTP response.

From: Rangoli Mathur <Rangoli.Mathur_at_wnco.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:14:44 -0600

I am using libcurl-7.16.0. I do see the response header saying chunk
encoding.

> > I have an application that makes certain HTTP requests, and
> then use the
> doesnt understand
> > chunked HTTP responses.
>
> I take it you meant 1.1 there.

That's right! I meant HTTP 1.1. The application was written for HTTP
1.0.

> > Is there anyway to get all the http chunks coagulated
> without having to
> > actually read the response string and do string manipulations??
>
> If you see fragments of the chunked encoding, something is not
> right...

If I set HTTP_VERSION as 1.0 for libcurl, I see the http chunks getting
coagulated. So, assuming that was the right thing to do, it does work.
But if I didn't specify HTTP version 1.0 to be used, it should still
coagulate chunks right??