HTTP GET using easycurl - HTTP chunks in HTTP response.

From: Rangoli Mathur <Rangoli.Mathur_at_wnco.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:57:27 -0600

I am doing a simple HTTP GET using libcurl. The application receives
chunked data in response of the GET request.
Isnt the chunked data supposed to be coagulated by libcurl?

I have an application that makes certain HTTP requests, and then use the
understand chunked HTTP responses.
So, I decided to use libcurl to make the HTTP requests, hoping that the
response I get from libcurl would not be chunked data, and there for
independent of HTTP versions.
But, i do see the [chunk-length chunk-data]* kind of response.
Is there anyway to get all the http chunks coagulated without having to
actually read the response string and do string manipulations??

-Ran.