Re: libssh2 patch 10/15

From: James Housley <jim_at_thehousleys.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 07:03:50 -0500

On Nov 24, 2006, at 6:45 AM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Nov 2006, James Housley wrote:
>
>> That is why I had to model it after file:// for the download
>> part. Because it works just like file://
>
> Aargh. That's terrible! But I figure doing it that way still at
> least enables the function to work for the easy interface... Since
> I cut it out, I'll offer to put it back in again. I'll post another
> patch soon.

Okay. Once libssh2 returns EWOULDBLOCK it will be a little
friendlier. This was part of my questions at the very start, but I
didn't express clearly enough.

I don't think this is libssh2 specific. I think it is just the way
sftp really works. It is SSH-FTP by name but in action is SSH-FILE
in function.

Jim

--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .