Re: test crashes on CVS version

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 23:32:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006, Bogdan Nicula wrote:

> It's the same program as before, only CURLMOPT_PIPELINING is turned on. It
> crashes for me when the cleanup sequence is:

I didn't get a crash but I found a problem that I guess could cause a crash -
and fixed it. I also wrote up test case 536 in an attempt to repeat this
problem. I failed to get the test case to repeat it, but I think it still
serves as a useful test case to have.

Please try again now! (And thank you very much for the extensive testing and
reporting.)