Re: test crashes on CVS version

From: Bogdan Nicula <bogdanni_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:21:01 +0200

>>If pipelining is enabled on the multi handle, the program crashes in
>>curl_multi_cleanup() (multi.c:1395, line
>>if(easy->easy_handle->dns.hostcachetype == HCACHE_MULTI)), Could not
>>access memory.
>
>Test case 530 uses pipelining and it seems to run fine for me, both with
>and without c-ares enabled.
>
>Can you provide a test code example that crashes for you?

It's the same program as before, only CURLMOPT_PIPELINING is turned on.
It crashes for me when the cleanup sequence is:

curl_multi_remove_handle
curl_easy_cleanup
curl_multi_cleanup

as described in http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_multi_cleanup.html

It's OK if curl_multi_cleanup is called before curl_easy_cleanup.

  • application/octet-stream attachment: test.c