RE: Unknown SSL protocol error

From: Winslow, Dave - OJA <Dave.Winslow_at_wisconsin.gov>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:45:21 -0500

On 8/22/06 Dan wrote:

> Thanks for getting back to us on this topic.
> I think I'll re-arrange that code to always avoid the session-ID
> re-use for the data connection when FTPS is used. I don't think it
> ever brings any goodness for that case and will then fix this
> problem "out of the box" in future releases.

That sounds super Dan. And thanks for all the tips.

Our Linux problems are resolved.

Now, we are trying to get a version of pycurl and libcurl to work with
Win32.

We use Visual Studio 7. I know we need compatible source for libcurl,
pycurl, openssl, and more? Can you direct us to the right downloads and
some good instructions for creating libcurl.dll and building pycurl and
openssl?

I'm not sure even how to properly ask my question. Can we use 7.15.5 -
the latest? Or will we have to move to an earlier version. I think the
steps are
to compile libcurl with the "fix" and then run "python setup" for pycurl
(so pycurl is aware of the new improved libcurl.dll).

Dave.