RE: libCurl and BOINC (Proxy HTTP status code 407 issue)

From: Rom Walton <romw_at_romwnet.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 20:51:52 -0700

I did some more investigation and found a reference in the TODO file that I
think better describes the problem:

* Support CONNECT 407 responses that kill the connection and expect the
   client to reconnect to complete the authentication. Currently libcurl
   assumes that a proxy connection will be kept alive.

FreeProxy is returning a 407 and closing the connection after the first
attempt, NTLM Auth it appears is just a distraction.

Is anybody actively working on this connection issue?

----- Rom

  • application/x-pkcs7-signature attachment: smime.p7s