Events

From: neetha mannem <neetha_mannem_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:09:09 -0700 (PDT)

I am using curl_easy_init(), a series of curl_easy_setopt(), finally curl_easy_perform() in my application. My application needs to send callbacks on events to another application that initiates file transfer.

  Events are like 1. ON_CONNECTED and 2. ON_DISCONNECTED to the remote URL, 3. On data available to write etc..

  "On data available to write" is the write function callback from libcurl. But can anyone please let me know, when exactly ON_CONNECTED and ON_DISCONNECTED events happen?

  Thanks,
  neetham