[hiper] curl_multi_assign()

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:37:28 +0200 (CEST)

Hey all

I just now committed code that adds a new function to the multi interface, to
be used with the socket approach the hiper project brings.

Nobody in their right mind should yet be using the curl_multi_socket() API,
but I thought I'd at least offer this note as I also added an argument to the
callback prototype (in a backwards-compatible way).

I plan and hope to get some real full-time work on project Hiper again this
autumn, like in September/October or so.