7.15.4 introduced crash problem

From: Ingmar Runge <ingmar_at_irsoft.de>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 15:34:32 +0200

Hi everyone!

I have been using libcurl for a while now (it's excellent!) and wanted
to upgrade to 7.15.4. Unfortunately, it crashes on me. It's working fine
with the curl client binary. It's not in my application, neither with
the release nor with the CVS snapshot from today (both compiled with
MSVC 6.0).
I'm running Windows XP. Three screenshots providing further useful
information are attached. It seems to be a share and multi
interface-related problem from what I see. I removed the
curl_easy_setopt(CURLOPT_SHARE) call and everything was fine again.
Unfortunately I'm not deep enough into C and/or the cURL source code, so
I have to call for help here for now.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Ingmar Runge

libcurl-crash2-0.png libcurl-crash2-1.png libcurl-crash2-2.png