Re: [patch] preliminary high_speed_limit patch

From: Robson Braga Araujo <robsonbraga_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:00:23 -0300

> Ok, hm, so I'll cut off the _LARGE from the names for the sake of shorter and
> simpler names.

I prefer consistency to shorter names. If every option that expects a
curl_off_t has _LARGE in its name, I think it's better to keep it in
this case too. Sure you can look in the manual, but after you see two
or three functions where _LARGE == curl_off_t and "" == long, you
expect it to be a pattern. And you can always use autocomplete for
typing long names.

--
[]s,
Robson