RE: Palm Codewarrior port

From: Jeff Ishaq <jishaq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:23:00 -0700

Thanks, I appreciate the offer for help. I'll probably need it at some
point.

I've checked in libcurl 7.15.3 into my source control system, and am making
changes through it, so I should be able to produce a diff for you once I get
things working.

Here are some basic questions:

Because I need HTTPS support, I understand that I should also be working to
port openssl-0.9.8b to PalmOS, so that libcurl can link to it for SSL
support. Please let me know if this is not the case.

Is there a particularly good test harness that I can run that exercises
all/most of the libcurl APIs, so that I can confidently declare porting
victory?

Thanks,
-Jeff Ishaq
PalmOS (R) Certified Developer