Palm Codewarrior port

From: Jeff Ishaq <jishaq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 18:24:08 -0700

Has anybody ever attempted to port curl-library to compile & link under
Metrowerks CodeWarrior for Palm OS?

I am surprised that there isn't more interest in the topic of curl-lib on
PalmOS, because the native PalmOS support for HTTPS is abysmal. I've come
very close to getting curl-lib compiling and linking using CodeWarrior 9.2.
If anybody else has gone down this road and got it working, or found some
reason why it wouldn't work, I'd be interested to know. I'm still grinding
away in my spare time, and so far, it seems like it's just a matter of a
little preprocessor magic to make sure the right .h files get pulled in, and
such.

Thanks,
-Jeff Ishaq
PalmOS (R) Certified Developer