curl_multi_socket

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:05:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hi fellow libcurlers,

In order to decrease my pain when having to keep up my hiper patch with the
code in the HEAD of the CVS repository, I've now committed my multi_socket
work. It would have to be done at some point anyway so I thought what the
heck, why not sooner than later! ;-)

So, now it should be easier for more people to try it out and report your
findings.

While I only have a two-day attack at the multi_socket for this time (and I'm
now at the end of the first day of them), I intend to proceed to write better
and more thorugh test cases for the new API now to really make sure it works
as supposed and intended.

Please let me know if you find any existing functionality to have broken in my
merge process!