Re: memory alloc error ?

From: JCDUS <as_megas_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:45:01 +0200

Calling the following exported function, I get an access violation
exception when getting out.
int authenticateSimple(char *szUserPass, CURL** curl)
{
    curl_global_init_mem(CURL_GLOBAL_WIN32,
        malloc_callback,
        free_callback,
        realloc_callback,
        strdup_callback,
        calloc_callback);

    *curl = curl_easy_init();
    if(*curl)
    {
       curl_easy_setopt(*curl,CURLOPT_USERPWD, szUserPass);
       curl_easy_setopt(*curl,CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_BASIC);
       return 0;
    }
    return 1;
}

Here is the allocations/freeing trace :
On the curl_easy_init() function :
    - calloc(1, 33624);
    - malloc(256);
    - malloc(20);
On the outgoing of the authenticateSimple function :
    - realloc(1242548);

It seems like the last realloc is fatal, but I don't see why it was called.
Can you point what could be wrong ?