Re: memory alloc error ?

From: JCDUS <as_megas_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:18:35 +0200

Daniel Stenberg a écrit :
> On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, JCDUS wrote:
>
>> There, I get a "Privileged instruction" when I run into a debug
>> session in my DLL and I get out of the function CloseSession(). I've
>> enclosed all my declarations with "extern "C"", do you see anything
>> wrong ?
>
> To me it sounds like you did something wrong. Did you use the same
> memory subsystem for all involved parties?

Sorry, I had found a mistake in my code, but, the problem still remains.
My next question is how can I be sure to use the same memory subsystem ?
Do you mean if I use different functions to alloc/free memory ?
In that simple code, It looks like nothing was allocated by me, but only
by the libcurl functions.

I'll try to use callback functions in my DLL to replace alloc/free
functions with HeapAlloc/HeapFree (malloc_callback, free_callback,
realloc_callback, strdup_callback, calloc_callback) and I tell you.