Re: Re: to be put on mailing list

From: sujata singh <sujatasingh_orlando_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 07:15:24 -0800 (PST)

I am trying to implement multiple curl handles in one
program. Each curl handle is intended to be used for
an exculsive URL address and have a persistent
connection.
I am finding that even though I can use the same curl
handle, I have to reset the URL address for it between
different calls to get to the right destination. Now
my question is that don't each curl handle have a
unique URL address associated with it?
I don't know why I have to reinitialize it before
every call?