Re: FTP CURLOPT_POSTQUOTE with CURLOPT_NOBODY bug ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:21:41 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Philippe Vaucher wrote:

> By the way, I failed to apply your patch directly (did it manually), are you
> sure it was for the 7.15.1 version ?

I'm quite sure it was _not_. I work with the CVS version and only very
occationally step outside that area, so it was made against the CVS version -
but it is usually OK anyway. Apparently not in this case.

BTW, how come your FTP server connection seemingly dies between your two
requests? In an attempt to repeat your problem I use proftpd 1.2.10 as well,
but my connection remains alive between my two "transfers".