libcurl/SSL/Certificates

From: Reuel Villaflor <rvillaflor_at_ispatechnology.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:14:23 -0500

I have an application that was shipped to me with the SSL-enabled libcurl.
Looking through the source code, it initializes with CURL_GLOBAL_ALL. The
application reads a config file to grab a URL, which is then passed to
libcurl. However, I see nothing in the source code that enables me to
specify the location of private keys, client certificates, or CA
certificates.

I know that these things can be set programmatically, but I was wondering if
there are environmental variables that can be set or if libcurl has a
default location where it looks for these items. Or, if it's possible to
have them prepended to the URL, like when you're sending a
username/password.

Thanks for any help.