Re: curl_multi_fdset alternatives

From: Alexander Lazic <al-curllibrary_at_none.at>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 23:29:34 +0200

Hi,

On Mit 07.09.2005 23:06, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

>For some further thinking on that topic (based on some rather extensive
>talks on this list a while ago), see around line 240 in
>include/curl/multi.h for the curl_multi_socket() ideas.

Looks very nice ;-)
How can i help you to implement these idea?

>If you by 'slist' mean a linked list of structs defined in
>curl/multi.h, then sure I'm all for this ('slist' is bound to not be
>globally available).

Yes these was my idea but i need one for read and write and i think your
solution with curl_multi_socket should be the better way ;-)

Q about:

---
CURLMcode curl_multi_socket(CURLM *multi_handle,
                            curl_socket_t s,
                            CURL *easy,
                            curl_socket_callback callback,
                            void *userp); /* passed to callback */
---
do i understand this right that the 'app' make the
socket()/fctl(..$NONBLOCK..) calls and curl_multi_init()/curl_easy_init()
and then call the curl_multi_socket, right?
Greetings
al ;-)