Re: Using Libcurl to recieve an HTML page

From: Sue Stones <cyberstones_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 19:26:20 +1000

On 7/17/05, man_at_tfhs.net <man_at_tfhs.net> wrote:
> sue- are you using your own callback, or are you letting libcurl's default
> (print to stdout) run things for you?

Thanks for your response Allan, I am using the default callback. I
haven't had the time to work out what they reequire. I started to
look at it again after your response, but then trying something else I
discovered that if I terminate the process that is reading the pipe
then the process that is getting info from curl and writting it to the
pipe also closes. I don;t understand how that works, but certainly
for now its good enough for me.

thanks again for your response, it was encouraging.

sue