Re: Login on https page

From: <vperrone\_at_libero\.it>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 04:51:19 +0200

Thanks a lot for the fast answare!

How can I know where is Logon.fcc?

<form METHOD="post" ACTION="Logon.fcc" NAME="frmRegister">

there isn't an absolute path...I've tried

https://bancopostaonline.poste.it/bpol/bancoposta/Logon.fcc,

but i don't think that's right...

Anyway...I've tryied to use the same code to login to a simpler page http (not https) and i get the same problem, i always get the login page...so, is missing sometning in my code?
Perhaps curl fill the form but doesn't send it to the server...

> you need to get a book on html or http programming.
>
> your program did exactly what you asked it to, it downloaded a page with
> two text boxes on it.
>
> if what you wanted to do was to send the user name and password the same
> way this page does, then try changing your url to point to the place the
> <form> tag's 'action' points to: Logon.fcc
>
> allan
>
> On Sun, Jul 17, 2005, "vperrone_at_libero.it" <vperrone_at_libero.it> said:
>
> > What do you means with "You need to fetch the first page in order to pick up any cookies it sends"? Didn't i fetch it in my code?
> >
> > And then...I have used even the "URL" and "target" hidden field, but nothing change...the same result.
> >
> > I'm not too much expert in html so if you can take a look to the page and tell me what fields i have to fill with CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS i'll give me a great pleasure...
> > Thanks
> >
> >> You need to fetch the first page in order to pick up any cookies it
> >> sends, then you need to post *all* the form variables back to the form
> >> action url. That means all the hidden variables, as well as the
> >> variables that display on the page.
> >>
> >> Ralph Mitchell

> > 6X velocizzare la tua navigazione a 56k? 6X Web Accelerator di Libero!
> > Scaricalo su INTERNET GRATIS 6X http://www.libero.it
> >

> --

Navighi a 4 MEGA e i primi 3 mesi sono GRATIS.
Scegli Libero Adsl Flat senza limiti su http://www.libero.it